Here at Yang Kee, we seek to nurture and develop the potential of the industry’s brightest minds. We believe that our strong team of professionals and experts allow us to stay ahead of the curve through sheer dedication, determination, innovation and enthusiasm.
Through the years, we have built a strong corporate culture that encourages human capital development, empowerment and ownership, guided by our moral compass – strong ethics, social responsibility, integrity and respect. We also believe that happy employees begets happy customers – we take great care of our people so that they can focus on what they do best.
With a large variety of career opportunities, we welcome interested candidates of all ages and capabilities – team players who are excited to grow alongside Yang Kee, a dynamic company on the cusp of greater growth.
Experience the spirit of Yang Kee
Prime Mover Driver
- Minimum Class 4 / 5 driving license.
- Familiar with Singapore routes.
- Capable to work independently.
- Able to work overtime hours. (Preferred)
- Willing to take responsibility and accountability of their roles.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in PSA, Jurong Port and Keppel Distripark.
- Good driving records.
- Possess at least Primary/Secondary School educational qualification.